How New Windows Will Keep Your Home Warmer
Do your heating bills keep going up? Are cold drafts blowing through your windows? Your old, inefficient windows could lose up to 25% of your heat during the winter.
If you are ready to start saving on your heating costs, it’s time to consider new energy efficient windows. New energy efficient windows will not only save you money on your utilities, but they are easy to clean and look great too.
5 Ways Energy-Efficient Windows Save You Money
If want to save on your energy bills, here are five great reasons why you should upgrade your window now:
- 1. Insulated Window Frames
- Modern replacement windows have high-quality frames that are insulated to prevent drafts. This blocks the outside air and keeps your home comfortable year round.
- 2. Special Glass Coating
- The glass uses a special low-e coating that helps regulate temperatures. This coating prevents both warm and cold air from going through your windows.
- 3. Multi-Pane Windows
- Double- and triple-pane windows mean your windows are thicker, offering better insulation against the temperatures outside.
- 4. Glass Spacers
- For added energy efficiency, glass spaces are used to separate the windows panes. This makes it even harder for outside temperatures to come through your windows.
- 5. Gas Fills
- For the ultimate in comfort and energy savings, the space between each pane is filled with argon or krypton gas. These safe gases resist temperature changes and act as a barrier against the outside.
Tired of Expensive Heating Bills? Upgrade to Energy Efficient Windows TodayClaim Now
Other Reasons to Upgrade Your Windows
Saving on your monthly utility bill is a major reason to consider upgrading your windows, but there are a few other things to consider. New, energy efficient windows are extremely attractive to home buyers. If you are considering selling, they will help you get top dollar for your home.
Even if you plan to stay in your home, they offer several other benefits. New windows require less maintenance and are much easier to clean. In addition to blocking out cold and heat, they also help insulate you against noise from outside as well as keep out UV rays.